ATC provide our service customers with scheduled maintenance visits, ensuring cooling systems maintain maximum up time, whether that be in a research institution, university, independent laboratory or industrial setting.
We understand the impact of operating equipment that needs repair, or is working in a suboptimal condition and the huge hidden costs this can bring. By having your equipment maintained regularly but at a known cost, there are no unplanned surprises for your budget whilst saving you money and improving the long-term reliability of your equipment.
ATC have a network of service engineers who can respond to emergency call outs and planned service calls. Our experts can assess and if possible repair your chiller onsite, reducing the need to send a chiller back to the factory and providing less downtime for applications.
We have a range of service contracts to suit all requirements. Please get in touch with our local appointed agent Applied Chiller Service to discuss the options available.
ATC customers with service contracts benefit from:
- Scheduled preventative maintenance visits at a preferential fixed discounted rate for the term of your contract
- Emergency call outs – your contract includes one emergency call out per annum at the standard contract rate
- Spares discount –discounted rate on all spare parts
- Factory trained ATC service engineers - original equipment spare parts, fitted by our network of UK based, factory trained engineers.
- Free technical telephone support – our UK service line is open 9am to 5pm to provide support for any operation or set-up questions
- Service contracts are per client
- Energy and environmental management – provide chiller efficiency and refrigerant gas health checks as part of all planned service calls.
- Our services include the commissioning, service and maintenance of new and installed equipment. Long term, planned and reactive maintenance support.
Get in touch with Applied Chiller Service: +1-541-344-1995 or email: email@example.com